To be able to import content from Envato, you will need an API key and a username. This is 100% free.
To get your Envato API key, please follow these steps:
1. Sign up for an account at https://account.envato.com/sign_up.
2. Once done, you will need to confirm your account by clicking on the link that was sent to your email address.
3. Once confirmed, go to any of the sites associated with Envato. In this guide, we’ll go to ThemeForest. Click on the logo to continue.
4. Before you can proceed, you will be asked for your Location as well as to agree to the Terms and Conditions. You may also opt out of their newsletter by not ticking on the box beside it. Click on All good, let’s go! once done.
5. Once done, you are sent to the ThemeForest homepage. Hover your mouse cursor to your profile at the upper right side of the page and then click on Settings.
6. In the Settings page, click on API keys.
7. In the API Keys page, generate an API key by first typing in a Label and then clicking on the Generate API Key button. For the label, you can use WP Money Machine.
8. Your API Key is now shown to you. Copy the key.
9. You also need to copy your Envato Username. Simply go to https://account.envato.com while logged in to view your Username.
10. Paste the API key into your WP Money Machine Settings (WP Admin > WP Money Machine > Settings > Affiliate > Envato). Also paste your Envato Username in the appropriate field. Don’t forget to click on Save All Changes when done.
11. You are done. You may now log out of your Envato account. You can also watch this video for a similar demonstration on generating your Envato API key: